And here are full scans for Dai Gyakuten Saiban! In addition to giving us a decent look at the game’s visuals, there’s some new info as well:
- Ryuunosuke begins the game in Japan, where as a college student he’s involved in a certain case that puts him on the path to becoming a formal attorney. To better study law, he transfers to England along with Mikotoba, where he meets Holmes.
- Most of the story will take place in London, with Japan serving as the setting for Ryuunosuke’s first case.
- Court and investigation proceed in mostly the same way, but during investigations Ryuunosuke and Holmes will use “joint logic” - a system where, as Ryuunosuke, you must point out any inconsistencies in Holmes’ rapid-fire reasoning. (The example shown is Holmes accusing a witness of being a certain revolutionary.)
- Takumi has a deep love of the Sherlock Holmes stories, so he’s trying to respect the character. Holmes is described as falling somewhere between the “storybook Holmes” and a “real Holmes” - a man who focuses maybe too much on his investigations, but isn’t a bad person at heart.
- Ryuunosuke and Holmes’ meeting is a key point of the game.
im laughing oh my god the localization team will actually have the least problems with this one im contrast to all the other games if it comes to the west
Didn’t think it was possible to actually post this, but here goes.
Itachi, ladies and gentlemen.
Kaguya and Black Zetsu are permanently sealed.
Obito and Kakashi said their goodbyes.
Madara and Hashirama returned to the afterlife.
The Fourth Shinobi War is over.
Naruto and Minato said their final farewell.
This manga is ending, it’s actually ending, what is happening ?!
The official Dai Gyakuten Saiban website has been updated with silhouettes of two new characters, likely the prosecutor and one other. We’ll learn more at the Tokyo Game Show beginning Sept. 18th.
Spoilers: the little girl is actually the new prosecutor. She got her badge in Europe.
"Samudai is local 2D versus game where gameplay is inspired by games such as Super Smash Brothers whereas you don’t defeat your opponent by hitting but rather outmaneuver him to either knock him off the stage or into hazards. The objective is to keep going forward, facing your opponent through multiple dynamic stages which will culminate in a final battle with the losing player turning into a boss. "
Please give it a consideration if possible, really enjoying where this game is heading but there not enough awareness yet on Greenlight, if you enjoy and like what you see then please help them by liking them on Greenlight and spreading the word around if possible.