Page 1: Manga art
Page 2: Naruto and Sasuke talking
Page 3: Naruto and Sasuke talking
Page 4: Naruto and Sasuke flashback
Page 5: Naruto and Sasuke flashback
Page 6: Naruto and Sasuke flashback
Page 7: Naruto and Sasuke talking
Page 8: Naruto and Sasuke talking
Page 9: Naruto and Sasuke making some type of movement
Page 10: Naruto and Sasuke rush at each other
Page 11: Kakashi and Hagoromo talking
Page 12: Kakashi and Hagoromo flashback
Page 13: Kakashi gets a Sage power-up because he needs to be relevant in The Last
Page 14: Sakura is concious again
Page 15: Kakashi, Hagoromo, and Sakura talk
Page 16: Naruto and Sasuke almost hit each other
Case and point: STOP TALKING AND FIGHT ALREADY!
How I personally feel every time an episode ends.
(Also every time I see the current incarnation of Spongebob, how much Nick has milked the series.)
This is what a WoW expansion should be about.
Not a bunch of pandas running around pretending there’s no war, this is what World of Warcraft should honestly and forever be about.
And here are full scans for Dai Gyakuten Saiban! In addition to giving us a decent look at the game’s visuals, there’s some new info as well:
- Ryuunosuke begins the game in Japan, where as a college student he’s involved in a certain case that puts him on the path to becoming a formal attorney. To better study law, he transfers to England along with Mikotoba, where he meets Holmes.
- Most of the story will take place in London, with Japan serving as the setting for Ryuunosuke’s first case.
- Court and investigation proceed in mostly the same way, but during investigations Ryuunosuke and Holmes will use “joint logic” - a system where, as Ryuunosuke, you must point out any inconsistencies in Holmes’ rapid-fire reasoning. (The example shown is Holmes accusing a witness of being a certain revolutionary.)
- Takumi has a deep love of the Sherlock Holmes stories, so he’s trying to respect the character. Holmes is described as falling somewhere between the “storybook Holmes” and a “real Holmes” - a man who focuses maybe too much on his investigations, but isn’t a bad person at heart.
- Ryuunosuke and Holmes’ meeting is a key point of the game.
im laughing oh my god the localization team will actually have the least problems with this one im contrast to all the other games if it comes to the west
Didn’t think it was possible to actually post this, but here goes.
Itachi, ladies and gentlemen.